Friday, September 17, 2004

As I Sit Here and Pray

I think that I have done everything that is right for me to continue struggling to get a certificate of some kind. So that I can continue on with my education and get a career of some kind. So that I while once again be gainfully employed. What ever that means. But I continuously come across multiple barriers that are erected.

Over the years I have learned to do what I call the government dance. It is called the round dance of wait and see. I kind of like the one you have to do when you are waiting to get some money from the bank or waiting for that big lottery wind fall. Unfortunately it is the anticipation that usually get to me. Especially when I know that I entitle to it. Meaning that I am still waiting three months later to be approved for my funding for a course that will most likely be shorter then the time spent waiting for it to be covered.

So while I sit here at my new temporary job.
I pray that I will have enough money to pay for such luxury as;
-enough food to feed my family.
-enough to money to keep the eviction notice at bay.
-enough money to pay at least have of my gas, electricity and maybe my phone bill.
-and oh yes get a monthly bus pass so that I can get back and fourth to my new temporary job.

(The one that I took for the learning experience and so that I could an extension on my Employment Insurance.)

I shipment wishes that I had my own computer so that I could continue writing my own stories and not have to keep going to one of those internet cafes to use their. I know that just one day or maybe one day of of these dreams will become a reality. And then one day I will be able to move onto another dream.

I know that some dreams really do come true.

No comments: